Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Log Data
KolkataRepair follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
KolkataRepair uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By accepting this policy, you also agree that the Company use your personal information to contact you for our products and services related purposes. The purpose for this is to enhance the experience and optimize the quality of our services. If you for any reason wish not to receive any commercial messages and emails from us, please contact us with the subject that you do not wish to be contacted with any promotional and commercial purposes by sending an email to [email protected] or use links that we provide in email communication with you for controlling the personal information that we store
Your rights as a personal information provider
We only store the information that we need according to the purposes described above. As a personal information provider you always have the right to:
- Take note of the information we store about you
- Change or update the information we store
- Have your information deleted and forgotten
- Have your information stored but no longer linked to you as a person.
- You also have the right to get information about infringements in our data records by email from us.
If you require assistance or to be informed about your rights you can contact us by sending an email to us